Learn how to modernize your architecture at Strata Data New York
Data today holds near limitless potential – from redefining insurance and claims management through millions of connected cars to delivering precision medicine with treatments and medical discoveries found in seconds to bringing a customer-centric experience back to banking while meeting compliance, and everything in between. But as more and more organizations look to get more value from their data, they quickly realize that their legacy systems simply can’t keep up. By breaking free of these constraints and modernizing their architecture, these companies are able to not only reduce costs but also expand beyond what’s possible today.
At this week’s Strata Data Conference (in New York from September 25-28), there will be plenty of opportunities to hear from some of these organizations on their experience modernizing their business, from both a technology and strategy perspective. Whether it’s augmenting existing EDWs, consolidating data silos, migrating to the cloud, or otherwise, you’ll learn about their journey and get insights into best practices and considerations. If you’re looking to expand the value of your data and architecture landscape, you won’t want to miss some of these sessions:
- How T-Mobile built a massive-scale network performance management platform on Hadoop – Presented by Travis Bakeman (T-Mobile)
- Optimizing the data warehouse at Visa – Presented by Justin Erickson (Cloudera)
- Next-generation data management at Citi – Presented by Milind Nagnur (Citigroup)
- Rethinking Data Marts in the Cloud: Common Architectural Patterns for Analytics – Presented by Greg Rahn (Cloudera)
- Executive panel: Big data and the cloud Down Under – Presented by: Steven Totman (Cloudera), Siew Choo Soh (DBS Bank), Emmie Watt (Air New Zealand), Zhenxiao Luo (Uber)
In addition to these sessions (and many others throughout the week!), check out Cloudera’s booth (#225) for a hands-on look at how Cloudera’s platform can help you modernize your BI and analytic strategy. We’ll have a series of demos, talks, and theater sessions, including “Making Self-Service BI a Reality with Intelligent Data Discovery”, presented on:
- Wednesday, September 27 at 9:50am ET
- Thursday, September 28 at 12:50pm ET
and “Best Practices for Migrating Big Data to Cloud”, presented on:
- Thursday, Sept. 28 at 3:30pm
The booth will also be fully staffed with experts who are more than happy to discuss how Cloudera can help you modernize your architecture and help to answer any questions you may have.
For the complete list of activities, check out: http://stratadata.cloudera.com/new-york.html
See you in New York!
The post Learn how to modernize your architecture at Strata Data New York appeared first on Cloudera VISION.